Wednesday 16 November 2011

Frustrations

Rather annoyingly, in this blog I wanted to post a couple of videos from presentations I did before we broke up for half term, but I can't get them onto the site because they're MOD files. Ideas, anyone?

So instead I'm going to have a whinge.  I really miss my partner!  I knew that coming away from home to go to Circomedia wouldn't be easy and that being apart from Matt was obviously going to be part of that,  but it really is hard.  I'm staying in lovely digs in Bristol with a lovely family, yet I'm getting to the stage now where I'm feeling fed up, because it's just not home. 

So here's to my beautiful boyfriend Matt whom I shall see on Friday, and here's to anyone else currently indulging in heartache.  Thanks for listening.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment